Clovis Nm 5 Day Climate Forecast
High 74F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. High 76F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. High 66F. Winds N at 10 to twenty mph.
- The hottest day of the 12 months is July three, with an average high of ninety one°F and low of 64°F.
- The transitions to and from daylight saving time are indicated by the ‘DST’ labels.
- You also can use the calendar button to pick out a particular date, or click View Month to see a whole month’s worth of archived wind graphs suddenly.
- The temperature and wind pace graphs utilizes such an estimate by connecting the data with a straight line.
- The common day by day incident shortwave solar energy experiences significant seasonal variation over the course of the 12 months.
- Daylight saving time is noticed in Clovis during 2021, beginning within the spring on March 14, lasting 7.8 months, and ending within the fall on November 7.
In Clovis, the common percentage of the sky covered by clouds experiences mild seasonal variation over the course of the 12 months. The time interval when the sun is between 12 and 18 levels under the horizon at both dawn or sundown. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. In the start of morning astronomical twilight and on the end of astronomical twilight within the evening, sky illumination could be very faint, and might be undetectable. The time interval when the solar is not more than 6 levels below the horizon at both sunrise or sunset. The horizon should be clearly outlined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric circumstances (i.e. no moonlight, or other lights).
Clovis, Nm 14 Day Climate
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 74F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Low 32F. Winds NE at 10 to twenty mph. A) The record of cities proven is the cities during which the National Weather Service has forecast for. We consider that this record is probably the most current obtainable but every so often we do omit a city without understanding. You can check our listing in opposition to the NWS record by visiting this web page and evaluating it to our listing of cities.
Shortwave radiation consists of seen gentle and ultraviolet radiation. The average rising diploma days accrued over the course of the 12 months, with 25th to seventy fifth and 10th to ninetieth percentile bands. In this report, we use a base of fifty°F and a cap of 86°F. The share of time spent in numerous temperature bands. The black line is the percentage chance that a given day is throughout the growing season.
Based on this categorization, the most typical type of precipitation in Clovis adjustments throughout the year. The common hourly temperature, color coded into bands. The shaded overlays indicate night and civil twilight. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to three inches possible. High 66F. ENE winds shifting to S at 10 to 20 mph.
Based on this rating, one of the best time of year to visit Clovis for decent-climate activities is from late June to mid August, with a peak rating in the second week of July. The tourism score favors clear, rainless days with perceived temperatures between sixty five°F and eighty°F. Based on this rating, one of the best time of year to visit Clovis for common out of doors tourist activities is from late May to late September, with a peak rating within the final week of June. The windier a part of the yr lasts for five.6 months, from January eight to June 27, with average wind speeds of more than 10.9 miles per hour.